December 2, 2011

News

Can you believe it is already December? DECEMBER PEOPLE?! 
That's just craziness.

December means 10 things in my life...

1.) I have only one month left to finish my dreadful online class. Barf.  
2.) It's going to be snowy and cold 98.9% of the time from now until who knows when
3.) My skin is dry and crackly no matter the amount of lotion I apply
4.) My toes are permanently frozen (Eric doesn't seem to like it when I stick them up his pajama pants to warm them up either. I don't see the problem with doing it. He does. hmm)
5.) Call me Casper. I am pale as a ghost (Coming across pictures of my tan bod makes me want to cry. Literally)
6.) I've got to get my body into skiing shape so I don't feel like a broken 90 year old woman the day after
7.) I get to wear my new sweaters I purchased for only $4.50 each at Old Navy (thank you Groupon and my amazing bargain shopping skills)
8.) It's almost Christmas. eek! 
9.) I get to see my family again in only 29 days


and finally for the BIG number 10
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
10.) I only have 30 more days to snuggle with my hubby each and every night!!!

Why?

Well...I am headed back to Provo come January 2nd to finish my final and last semester of school! 
Eric is staying in Colorado for his job. Long distance as a married couple anyone?
 Yeah I know sounds thrilling dreadful right? It probably will be. 
The weeks will be too long. The weekends will be too short. 
But let me tell ya...it will all be worth it come April 19th when I walk across that stage as a BYU grad! 

See all you Utah peeps in January! 

Love, The Smiths



3 comments:

  1. good luck next semester! bummers you have to go back to provo - like jenny and kyle were split! ah! hope all goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you need to finally get around to replacing your car battery. Lazy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will visit you when were in town

    ReplyDelete