December 19, 2012

I'm Back!

It has officially been 364 days since I blogged, and I couldn't go a FULL YEAR without blogging! That would be shameful. So here I am. Let me share 5 things with you.

1.) I cannot wait to head home this Friday to spend Christmas with the family!
2.) I cannot wait to see my little sister get married for time and all eternity THIS Saturday! Crazy.
3.) I cannot wait to not work for 2 weeks straight (minus the not getting paid part)
4.) My New Years resolution is to be a better blogger because Eric and I have some exciting things happening in our lives that deserve to be shared!
5.) Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!



Love, 
The Smiths


4 comments:

  1. haha very vague...I'll elaborate soon. I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to have you here and for you to elaborate!

    ReplyDelete