September 29, 2011

Pinterest

Today I gave into my boredom and gave pinterest a shot. I love browsing through other people's boards and pins, I just never actually pin stuff to my own. But today I did! woot woot! Pat on the back for me.

Guess what else? I sort of...like really sort of enjoyed it. Especially when someone repinned my pins. I felt like a proud momma in a way!

Here are some of the gems I pinned...

Inspiration for my future bedroom {goodbye hotel room!}

Room colors: Yellow, Gray, White, and accents of Burnt Orange {west elm}

Every girl needs a full length mirror! {west elm}

"You Are My Happy" poster created by ME!
 
Other free prints I fell in love with...

Thank you eighteen25.blogspot.com

Thank you inspiredbycharm.com

{Apparently I'm a sappy love addict}

And a few DIY projects I want to take part in...

Hemp Cording Coasters
 Let the pinning begin!

Also...in officially 3 days {Sunday} I will be double doses {22}
In officially 12 hours Eric and I will begin the birthday celebration by watching a little
CIRQUE DU SOLEIL!!!
I am beyond excited!

I'll be sure to tell you allllll about it!

Love, The Smiths

No comments:

Post a Comment