September 30, 2011

Let the Celebrations Begin!

I decided that this year I am going to celebrate my 22nd birthday for 4 days straight, starting yesterday. And oohhh boy was day 1 amazing. 

Eric took me to watch Cirque Du Soleil perform in their new show ZARKANA at the Radio City Music Hall. Oh people...if I could only express adequately in words how amazing it was! I literally got chills as it began!!!

The costumes were outstanding. 
The set/props were breathtaking. 
The stunts were jaw-dropping. 
The live band got me excited each time they began playing. 
The clowns were actually funny
And Radio City Hall was absolutely gorgeous! {The outside does not prepare you for the beauty within}

I wish you all could have joined the fun...but oh wait.
None of you have come to visit us in NYC yet.

Still waiting..............

{Click here to see a sneak peak of the show! Or don't because it might make you jealous.} 





Day 2 of the birthday celebration has a lot to live up to!

Happy {almost} Birthday to me!
And Happy REAL birthday to one of my longest and dearest friends Mary!
I wish we could celebrate together like we use to when we were 5! Love you!

Love, The Smiths

No comments:

Post a Comment