October 27, 2011

Death?

I promise we haven't died on you all! I've just been S-L-A-C-K-I-N-G! 
But guess what? 
Eric's had been using my computer like a lot, a lot, a lot this past week to study for his big Series 7 exam he took this past Monday.

And guess what else?
He passed that little sucker with flying colors!!!




You guys should all congratulate him. He's kinda a big deal now.
 I mean he's a "registered securities representative" 
Don't know what that is? Me neither really. But I know it's legit. 

So I'll give him a pat on the bum for passing and you can give him a virutal pat on the back for passing...or a high five...or a hug....but no bum pats. ok? ok. 

I'll be back soon to finish up my NYC adventures. For now we are back in the CO.

P.S. I got the new Iphone 4S and have officially joined the 21st century! I'm in LOOOVVVE!


Love, The Smiths

No comments:

Post a Comment