October 2, 2011

Day 2

Happy Birthday to ME!













 Friday marked day TWO of birthday celebrations...so what did it include??

1.) A fresh haircut thanks to my amazing friend Robyn! She has been my little personal hair stylist while in Brooklyn. I tell ya people...I can't braid my hair to save my life. But she can braid it like no other! My hair options have quadrupled since she showed up! It's amazing. If you live in Arizona and need a haircut, you should call her. She's a doll.

2.) PACKAGE!!! Okay...if you don't love getting mail {especially packages} you are just weird.
Mail makes my heart jump for joy. It instantly makes me smile.
Packages instantly make me shreik with excitment!
My adorable momma sent me a birthday package containing:
  • Oreo "cakesters" and Oreo ultimate icing {as Eric says, instant heart attack. But so delicious}
  • Candles
  • Room decor {always ALWAYS a necessity}
  • A birthday card
  • And some party hats, blow horns, glow stick wands, and punch balloons. PAR-TAY! 



    Isn't my mom the greatest?! Yeah I know. She is. And she's all mine. FOREVER!

    Our room greatly appreciated the makeover. So much homier. 







    3.) The Cougars pulled out a miraculous win. I was ready to go to bed and give up on the game. Good thing Eric wasn't! We saw all the action happen. Thanks Riles for winning for my birthday. That was so sweet of you.

    Day 3 and 4 coming up tomorrow! 
    See ya then!

    Love, The Smiths


    1 comment: